Registration for the 2020 Expo is Closed.
Please check back in Fall 2019 to register for the 2020 Expo.
- Admission for both days to the exhibit hall featuring 350 booths and displays.
- Show Hours
- Sunday, February 23: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 24: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Show Hours
- Over 50 education seminars and demonstrations.
- Free breakfast and networking at "CONNECT at the Expo" on Monday morning.
- Discounted room rates at official show hotels.
- Deadline for pre-registration is Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- E-mail confirmation will be sent within one week.
- Upon arrival at the show, pre-registered attendees can retrieve badges at the ticket counter.
- Badges are non-transferable and must be worn on the exhibit hall floor.
- The Mid-America Restaurant Expo is for members of the food service industry only.
- Video recording is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from show management. Contact show management to make arrangements.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted on the Mid-America Restaurant Expo show floor at any time. This includes infants, toddlers, strollers, and carriers. Children ages 16 to 18 are permitted only if accompanied by an adult. This trade show standard is strictly enforced to foster a professional, business-to-business environment for our attendees and exhibitors.
While onsite at the Expo, attendees must carry a photo I.D. in the event that identity confirmation is requested by security or staffers.
2020 Expo Refund Policy:
Use your credit card to register by 5:00 p.m. EST on February 15, 2020. If you are unable to attend, the Mid-America Restaurant Expo will credit your registration fee to your credit card. Only payments made by credit card are eligible for refunds. No refunds will be made for registrations paid for by check. All refund requests must be submitted in writing by March 6, 2020, to email@example.com.