- What are the dates and location of the Mid-America Restaurant Expo?
- What are the exhibit floor hours?
- What are the attendee registration fees?
- What does my attendee registration include?
- Who should attend the Expo?
- Are children permitted on the show floor?
- What is the refund policy?
- How do I make hotel arrangements?
- What is the dress code?
- Who should I contact regarding EXHIBITOR questions?
- Who should I contact if I have additional questions?
The Mid-America Restaurant Expo will be held Jan. 13-14, 2019 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, 400 N. High St., Columbus, OH 43215.
Exhibit Floor hours:
- Sunday, Jan. 13: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 14: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- $29 - Introductory special rate until December 1, 2018
- $49 - Pre-registration rate from December 2, 2018 - January 9, 2019
- $69 - Registration rate after January 9, 2019
- Admission for both days to the exhibit hall featuring over 300 booths
- Over 50 education seminars and demonstrations
- Admission to CONNECT at the Expo networking breakfast on Monday morning
- Discounted room rates at official show hotels
Attendance is open to anyone directly involved in the foodservice industry.
No one under the age of 16 will be permitted on the Mid-America Restaurant Expo show floor at any time. This includes infants and toddlers. Children ages 16 to 18 years of age are permitted only if accompanied by an adult. While onsite at the Expo, attendees must carry a photo I.D. in the event that identity confirmation is requested by security or staff. This trade show standard is strictly enforced to help foster a professional, business-to-business environment for our attendees and exhibitors.
Use your credit card to register by 5 p.m. EST on January 9, 2019, and if you can’t attend, we will credit your registration fee to your credit card. Only payments made by credit card are eligible for refunds. No refunds will be made for registrations paid for by check. All refund requests must be submitted in writing by January 23, 2019, to email@example.com.
The Expo has negotiated exclusive rates with hotels near the convention center. Please contact these hotels directly. For a complete list, please visit the Hotels page.
Dress code is business casual.
Please contact tradeshow manager Debra Seiple at 877-265-7469 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Bradie Berry at 877-265-7469 or email@example.com.